Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lunch with the Kids

April, 2013. 

Amy and Kristi swooped into town to spruce up the ol' Homestead and brought along Quinn. I was lucky enough to take Quinnie and Anthony out for lunch one day.


We took a walk to the Station at Othello where we ate lunch at the Deo Valente.


They've spruced things up since the last time I was here. It's looking nicer these days. Getting a personality.


Anthony was admiring the artwork.


Quinn gave it the once over, too.


I'm guessing she's hungry.



Wha'chu doin' Anthony!?!


"So, are you gonna feed me or what!?!"


Actually, the kids acted very well considering I made them walk a half mile just to get to the restaurant. Maybe they were tired?


"I could use some grub, Bub!"


"Is the food comin'?"


I think we all had a good time.


Ain't she pretty?


Huh?


Smile, Anthony!!


Lookin' good!


"Aw, Gramps, you're funny."


Finally, something to sink your teeth into.


The sandwich, and this was a breakfast panini, was sorta dry. I didn't think it was as good as the last one I got. Still, the kids seemed to enjoy them. Quinn and I shared one.


And the kids walked ALL the way back home. I was impressed. It was fun to spend some time with just the kids. I think I'll be walking Quinn over to the local In-N-Out for lunch.





No comments:

Post a Comment