Saturday, March 9, 2013

Arby's Reuben

I saw an ad for a Reuben at Arby's and I couldn't resist....


Quick!! 

To the Bat Computer where I established a route to the nearest Arby's...which MyYahoo told me was 2.98 miles and only 8 minutes away....


Quick!! 

To the BatMini....


It took a lot longer than 8 minutes but I got there and ordered me up a Reuben, New York Style.


Looking good, eh!?! 


The thing was everywhere in that restaurant....



Always highly susceptible to ANY advertising (which is why I DO NOT watch any ads showing a guy with a loud voice and an English accent), I ordered The Combo!!!


Here it is....


And it was....OK.

It was sorta....blah. It was there but it wasn't knocking my socks off. I think my mistake was in ordering  a single....which meant only one topping of meat. I feel the bread overpowered the taste of the meat and that's why the sandwich was flat. I should have ordered the double and piled on the taste sensation of the corned beef.


Ratz!!


Not realizing my error, I didn't order another for dinner later that day. Maybe I should have....

No comments:

Post a Comment