Saturday, August 24, 2013

Catch-Up

I've had such a great vacation and it doesn't seem to stop!! I had a great visit in Maryland with the Ray's. I got plenty of shots but here's a couple more. It's funny, but all the time I had there I was thinking just now, "why didn't I get that shot? Where's all the kids together?" Argh!!

My stay in Maryland was great. 

Who wouldn't want to wake up and start the day with this girl?? Ain't she a cutie!?!


It was always fun around the Ray Table. Someone is bright-eyed and bushy-tailed early in the morning. Well, OK, one out of three isn't that bad.


And she was a good eater!! Not very neat but a very good eater!!


Chris and Lexi were heading off to Youth Conference....early in the morning. Yeah, I was thinking bright-eyed, too!!



The previous day before they left, I got a shot of Chris in the front yard. Good-looking, eh?


And I got a shot of this pixie, too!! Again, good-looking!! See a trend here!?!


Oh, and my homemade Ice Box Pickles. Chris and I made two jars and the Ray's kept one. They were tasty but you really have to love them to make that many.....not a lot of uses for them afterwards.


It was time for me to move on and these happy campers came out to see me on my way.


On the road, again. I was back on the road again....


Got a lot of pictures of clouds while in the south. Don't quite see'em like this in the Great American Pacific Northwest.

Heading down to see Jennifer, Darcie & Steve and Dave & Fran.

Hooah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment