Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Dinner at the Outback

Eatin' at the Outback - December 11, 2012

Last Christmas, that is, Christmas, 2011, Matt and Michelle gave me several gift cards for dinner at The Outback. I got out there for the first time around May and I finally used up all the gift cards today. Hey, it only took a year. 

It's another typical Washington kind of a day. Can you guess what's happening, weather-wise?



I don't know if it's the rain, the restaurant or the time of day, but it wasn't overly busy there in The Outback, Mate.



Now this here is something new. 

I thought I'd have to do it but my bubbly, sparkly and perky waitress took my order on this thing. First time I've ever seen one of these things....what next!?! 

Indoor plumbing!?!



One of the things I REALLY like about The Outback....is the tasty bread with plenty of butter. 

I was so eager to get to the bread that I didn't remember to take the picture until, well, you can see....


I got myself a 6oz sirloin, cooked classic style with some Aussie Fries and some really bad tasting rice. 

That's what I get for trying to eat a little bit healthy.


The fries and the steak were good. Rice....not so good.


Whoop!! 

There it is!! 

Finally, I was able to use M&Ms Christmas gift. Very thoughtful and very much appreciated. Thank you!!


Then it was the drive home. On a lovely day in Seattle.


Thanks, Matt and Michelle!! I enjoyed myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment