Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas, 2012

I love Christmas. I really do. I love celebrating the birth of Christ. I do take the time each Christmas morning to give thanks for that. 

And then I love the thrill of giving and receiving gifts. It's just a lot of fun to watch someone open a present you picked out just for them. It's also a whole heckuva lotta fun opening presents you've been given. 

I had a fine time this Christmas. Here's the Christmas tree after Santa had visited. We knew Santa had been there because he ate his cookies and drank his milk....AND....he left a note for Anthony.


What Holiday would be complete without some Seagrove taking pictures of EVERYTHING!! 

(Man, I wish we'd had these digital cameras when I was younger!!)


We were just getting started opening the presents.


Bonnie's mother and her sister and her sister's boyfriend came over to spend Christmas morning with Tom and Bonnie. Here's Tom getting pictures of them while I was getting a picture of Batman.


Tom and Bonnie opening the gift from Lucinda, Bonnie's Mom.


"I'll help!!"


There were a lot of gifts to get through.


You can see there were a lot of presents.


Here's some of the stuff I got. 


And some more. I was really treated well this Christmas. I got a new camera; a new flash; a opportunity for some fine dining at several Seattle restaurants; a couple of cards for the MOVIES; some rocks for my DC; a gift box of summer sausage and cheese and a great Christmas PJ Shirt.

Thanks, kids!!



 Guess who's going to get him some corned beef and sauerkraut and make himself some Ruebens!?! And that's just the start!!

So,

Who has two thumbs AND a Panini Sandwich Maker!?! 

This guy!!



And I got a recipe book called, "Everything Panini" to go along with my Panini Sandwich Maker. 

Hooah!!


After the fun here's what we did. Me? I was rooting for a showing of "Christmas Story Part II" 

Tom playing with his toys....


And Anthony playing with his.


It was a great Christmas. Totally fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment