Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Week in Review....




I had great plans for blogging everyday while at the beach but, like Colin Powell says, when the first shot is fired the plans go out the window. 

I didn't get to my plan but I did get a lot of pictures. I've tried to boil them down to a reasonable mass. Believe me, there are lots more than just the ones I've put in this blog. I was pretty merciless. They are in a sorta random order but this is the Week in Review....

Wow!! We were at the Outer Banks!! Or, as the cool kids say, OBX. I saw this everywhere...

              


The pool was plenty of fun. I think it was even better than the beach.





Cheese, please...


 Love these chairs. Even the large ones built for a couple of teens.


Sunnin' on the beach...


Sisters!!


We generated a lot of trash. A lot!!


Grandma took us to Duck Donuts for some taste treats!!


The kids hit the beach....a lot. The pathway to the beach beyond the dunes.


It took a lot of effort, but we established Team Grove on the beach and prepared for some fun.


Kid style with Frances and Addie...

And Baby Style with Brady, Quinn and Delaney....

These bathing beauties weren't always cooperative in having their pictures taken...

Joseph, with Anthony in the background, telling me which way the water was....


Some kids never grow up.....


Quite a production, eh!?!


Who's the luckiest Grandpa of them all?


Someone was gonna be buried....


Grandma brought T-Shirts for everyone. On the front was the "Team Grove" logo and on the back it said, "We may not have it altogether but together we have it all."

Nailed that one!!


Sara and Brady were a-smilin'


 Caught'em!!


No comments:

Post a Comment