Thursday, July 24, 2014

Tuesday at the Movies - 7/23/14

If it's Tuesday then it must be movie day. Who could pass up a chance to get a deal on movie popcorn? Not me. And I don't when I can. So after our little foray over to Redondo Beach, we headed to the movies.

This week it was, "Million Dollar Arm". This is a fun, gentle and entertaining movie. 

Good values and a warm story…and it's based on a true story. Even the love interest…well, I'll let you go and see it for yourself.

I'd say this was worth the money…unlike, "Men Who Stare At Goats". I'm still angry with myself for spending money on that dog.


And where to go but to the $3.50 movie, Regal Cinema 13 out on Valley.

The seats are a bit narrower than the new ones (or I'm a bit chubbier…Naw, it's gotta be the seats are narrower) and it is showing a little bit of its age but, man, for the price it is just right!! Good thing I have the patience to wait for my movies.


My favorite theater.

Here's the second most important part of the whole movie experience, the first being, I guess, the movie itself.

Here's the heart of the whole operation…the Snack Bar.

Mmmmmm, buttered movie popcorn. But I do hate the crowds, don't you?


And the stuff you can get in a movie snack bar these days. No Flicks but now they've got pizza, gourmet pretzels, corn dog nuggets, Super Nachos and, well, all kinds of stuff. But best of all is the buttered movie popcorn.


Oh, and the Diet Coke. Again,

 Mmmmmm...


The Bill…Let's go!!


Here it is, Theater Number Five for, "Million Dollar Arm".


My favorite Movie House. It's kinda impressive, for a $3.50 movie.


My favorite theater.


A nice way to spend a Tuesday. Eating Buttered Movie Popcorn in the dark, watching a good movie.






No comments:

Post a Comment