Monday, September 15, 2014

Graybeard the Old Man - 9/15/14

Or - Hair Today, Goon Tomorrow...

Grizzly Seagrove was getting tired of the Chin Fuzz. Especially when it started curling and waving like a flag in the breeze. It was time to do some weed whacking.


Clippers ready!?! Oh, BTW, those clippers? I bought those to trim up my dog, Happy. They're still working pretty good on another old dog.


Hahaha, done!!

Relatively painless.


Next up, a haircut. 

Maybe.

Cuz, y'know, it's almost long enough to get a mini-ponytail now.

Whadya think? Ponytail?

Hahaha, what a jerk. Hell, no!! I doubt I'll ever have one of those.

But who knows where this trip will end. I'm told it's all about the journey and not the destination. Maybe this adventure will take an interesting twist to two...or not.

Life is good, after all. Even when you're an Old Goat.

  Hooah!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment